#1 son was over to watch the K-State game with us, so after the game I asked if he could help out for a bit, to which he agreed.
Set the left panel in place. Since the fuselage skins are slightly curved, there's just a bit of "coaxing" involved to get the panels lined up and to ensure the vertical stiffeners overlap the lower extrusion as per design. Got everything lined up and cleco'd into position.
Then I repeated for the right side; same thing as before, just a bit more inconvenient since we didn't have direct access to the backside of the panel with the other side alreay in place.
Had to cut down the diagonal braces between the fwd and aft horizontal tail brackets; glad I didn't rivet these yet! I still have a bit of cleanup involved before I can start adding the baggage compartment parts. The fwd end extrusions need to be cut back a bit to fit correctly, and I just want to confirm everything is as it should be before riveting.