Most of the time was spent installing the inner support steel for the main landing gear wheel fairings.Took forever to get the right side off; I couldn't find the right orientation for the 7/16 combo wrench to hold the AN4 bolt that secured the assembly to the main gear leg. Ended up removing the caliper from the caliper support, a royal pain by itself.
Drilled holes thru the gear leg into the spring steel bracket, then reinstalled everything.
When I did the left leg, duh, the caliper slid in, giving enough room such that I didn't need any extra room. No idea why I didn't remember that from the original install.
Reinstalled the wheels and cotter pins, along with inner brake pucks, heretofore uninstalled.
Designed a shelf that will hold the GPS puck antennas for the ADSB and EFIS.
Removed and drilled extraneous rivets in the flaperon control arm covers.