Finally decided to build an EAA-spec wing rack to hold the wings. I was going to mount them to the ceiling, but I figured that would take too many hands, and I really wouldn't be able to have access to the wings to check on 'em or install the tips, etc. Then I thought I'd put them in the barn, but the thought of racoons et al climbing all over them made me pretty bothered. So I took some measurements and decided that I could fit an EAA-standard wing rack between the work table and the car. It's tight, but it fits.
So I built the wing rack today. In reality, it took about 4.5 hrs; cutting all the lengths and gussets was the hardest part; assembly was pretty straight foward.
I still have to cut the lengths of carpet strips I bought today, then I can get the right wing off the workbench. Knowing the left wing will have a place to live when IT is finished will also keep things moving smoothly.