Got back in town after spending time in far remote Kansas. 85 one day, 2 days later 2" of snow and 28....
I removed and deburred all holes and edges of the nose skins.
Tried leveling the wing using a method I used before in prep for riveting. Could not get it consistent. Finally (duh....) did it as the manual suggested, and it only took a few tries to get it aligned.
Riveted a lot of holes. First did the main spar, working from the center out to each end. Next, I riveted the rear ribs, again starting in the center and working out. I left the aft-most 4 rivets cuz I'd have to move everything to get to the other side of the wing. Riveted the nose rib skins; yup, started in the center and worked outward. Needless to say, numerous checks to ensure all was still level.
Lastly, I riveted the 5 aft-most rib holes on each rib, working from the center out.