A lot of work today, but great progress to show for it. 11 nose ribs and 9 rear ribs.
1. First, had to up-drill all flange holes to #20 in the nose and rear ribs.
1a. Deburred spar.. Starting with the right wing.
2. Positioned the flaperon hinge brackets onto 4 of the rear ribs, and up-drilled to #20 on each.
3. Cut lengths of L-angle, positioned next to flaperon attach bracket mounting location on the rear ribs, clamp in place, and drill thru the rib into the L-angle. These will stiffen the brackets and tie to the wing skins.
4. Deburred all ribs, brackets, L-angles, etc.
5. Cleco'd ribs into position on the spar. The open area in pic 3 below is where the fuel tank will go. Had to cut a notch in one rib near the spar attach fitting.