Not included in the time was some "commute" time running to get some wing gap seal from AutoZone, and some 4.7K resistors from RadioShack.
I have my wing-root gap as per spec (~1/16th") and I really don't want to cut it wider as some have done in order to use the Van's wing gap seal. I found some edge trim at AutoZone that is a "U" channel, and the thickest part (the bottom of the U) is just less than 1/16" thick. I'm going to check around at the GSSG to see if anyone is using this type of product; can always return it if I decide against it.
I noticed that when I installed my panel that the harness I made-up for the backup battery leads, the AHRS data cable, and AHRS power was just a bit too short. This afternoon I started to route the cable starting at the battery/AHRS end, to see just how much I'll need to lengthen it (the data cable is OK; just the backup battery leads will need to be extended).
Started to run the phoneline cable for the xpnder-to-panel controller. Drilled holes & installed grommets in vertical channel.
Resistors I purchased are to allow both an aux audio input AND Bitchin' Betty from the Enigma to be fed into the MicroAir comm/intercom.