All I had to do tonight was rivet the vent door assemblies in place and install an AN3 nut and bolt with some washers to act as the pivot pin that controls how far the door opens.
Riveting was no problem. Took quite a bit of positioning and "encouragement" to get the screw thru the holes on the left side. Complicating things were the throttle/mixture cables and the flap detent bar. They won't interfere with the opening of the vent, but made it hard to get a good grip screwdriver on the bottom of the assembly. Finally, when I went to do the OTHER side, I noticed that the nylon washers provided by Van's were smaller than the AN3 bolt I was using. No wonder the other side was so tough to get the screw thru the holes! I opened up the washers to 3/16" and things went relatively smooth from there on out. Additionally, there was nothing in the way on the right side, so tool access was much easier.
I then jacked up the fuselage, pulled off the main wheels, and swapped-out the brake drums. I purchased the machined brake drums at Sonex during AirVenture in order to save the shipping costs. This was relatively straight-forward with no issues.