I decided to go with non-metallic paint in an effort to be able to do it with rattle cans (painting only the fiberglass). Bought paint yesterday; had to go thru Grainger; not exactly your Lowes / Home Depot variety of Rustoleum.
Sanded the wingtips and applied one coat of paint today. Goes on and covers well. Will let it dry a few days, then sand with 400, then shoot it again. I'm happy with the way they look already compared to the metallics.
Next, I installed the fasteners for the windshield. Ran an 8-32 tap thru the windshield aft bow holes since they had some paint in them from the other night. My son helped to get the forward side nuts onto the machine screws. I previously installed nutplates in the forward firewall bow; made it super easy to get those installed.
Drilled a hole in the side of the windshield to allow the OAT sensor to be in the slipstream. Will seal with a dab of silicone caulk after I finish installing the windshield side hardware (ran short by 4 nuts).
Lastly, tied-down the pitot/static lines on the right side of the fuselage, and the lighting wires on the left and right sides of the fuselage.