Brief Description: Exhaust Trial / Trimming Case Boss
Wasn't going to do too much tonight, and in reality, I probably didn't....
When I installed the lower oil baffle the other night, it was "bowed" in the middle such that the oil cooler would not fit flush on the baffle. Tonight I removed the baffle and trimmed the offending casting boss on the bottom of the engine case (yes, I see all the cutting dust - need to clean that out). Used a cutoff wheel in the dremel tool.
I re-installed the (broken) baffle and the cooler now fits flush. Trimmed about 5/32" off of it.
Prior to that, I tightened up the right exhaust header. This was the one that was spread a bit too wide. Sonex said the bolts would pull it in, and they did. I then dug out the exhaust extensions to test-fit them and make sure they didn't interfere with anything - all's fine there as well.
Obtained 3/16" fast-on terminals for the coils (all the other terminals are 1/4"). Researched availability of 5/16' terminals to act as the grounding lugs for the coils. Radio Shack didn't have them, so I'll check the home centers tomorrow.