Installed the prop hub today. I let the crank cold-soak in the freezer for 16 hrs overnight, and cooked the prop hub & cam gear for 3 hrs at 450 degrees in the oven. After two hours, I slipped the cam gear onto the crank. I then installed the #1 main bearing (lubed first), the slinger, and the fwd woodruff key. The slinger was a bit of a tight fit, so I tapped it the last thousand or so with a drift and hammer. The woodruff key also gave some challenge since the backside of it was a bit occluded by the slinger. Taking of very little of a rough spot with the Scotchbrite wheel, I was then able to tap it into position with a hammer. I then put the assy back in the freezer for another hour.
After the last hour, I removed the crank assy, and was able to slide the prop hub onto the crank very easily. Used a mallet & block of wood to drive it all the way, then followed that up with an impact wrench.