Brief Description: Test fitting the actuator etc..
I was able to drill the holes to get a great fiit into the fuselage for the nose gear. Flush as flush can be. Making the gear doors will be a snap. I did however find that I'm in need of some AN hardware to finish this project so things will have to wait till it arrives. I also set up the actuator bracket in a bed of flox to cure overnight. Exactly 173mm from bolt to axel. The plans call for 171.5 so I'll be pretty close. After staring at the actuator for a long time trying to make sense of Jack's directions, I was able to go online and get some answers. Looks like I'll need to wire up the actuator to really know if all the holes to be drilled will be in the right spot so I'll take it to work this week and have Harrison Avionics do it up :)