Yep 8 hours straight to get my main gear toe-in set correctly. My gosh, I read thru how other guys were doing it, but I stayed pretty close to the plans with the addition of centering the toe to the airframe centerline. After removing the wheels, brakes and axels, I ended up using different washers on each bolt to shim the axles to the right position. Little did I know that I added WAY too many due to an error I made in my line geometry. It was only after 7 hours of work that I stood back, looked at everything and thought to myself "that doesn't look right" Of course this was AFTER I had set the axles in a bed of wet flox and wrapped it up in aluminum tape. DOH!!! I took off the tape, easily removed 2 large washers from each axle and found that NOW my axles are set to a 1 degree toe in with NO Load. The plans state to set them at a maximum of .5 degrees toe in, however this was on a long ez that weighed 740 lbs empty. My aircraft may very well be 100lbs heavier than rutans so I'd rather end up with a little too much toe in than seeing my gear sprawled out with no toe in at all after I've done all the work. Of course I haven't researched what the o-320 guys are setting theirs to so I may be wrong. Either way I now KNOW that my wheels agree with the aircraft centerline and each other as well as their horizontal positions matching to .1 degree of accuracy. After the flox cures I'll be bolting them in HOPEFULLY for the last time. I will say though, prior to this work, the wheels were WAY OFF. Like 3 degrees or more of toe in and no where near centerline. Taxing would have been a bad experience. Glad this is over.