The bottom of the fuselage is going to be brought all the way through the primer stage when it's rolled upside which means I'll need the gear leg fairings finished before that. THAT means I'll need to get my wheel pants finished as well so there is a smooth transition from pant to leg to body. I purchased the lightspeed engineering fairings for a WHOPPING overpriced $800 and I can't believe an airfoil with $50 of materials can cost so much. Nevertheless I bought em and I'm gonna use em. First I needed to clean up the gear legs from the mess I made installing the brake lines. That was a joke of a job. I used the DA sander and in no time have super smooth legs ready for fairing. Hmm, I wonder if my wife would consider a DA sander ;) I already know that with that slick UL Power I have, I will be able to REALLY streamline my cowling for fabulous airflow without separation. This means I won't need to add a belly below the firewall. I'll go straight back from there. My air intake is on top :) This means that the fairings I have need some TLC to match my body. No worres, I started trimming them up a bit and slid them in place to get a basic Idea where things will fit. My only concern is that brake line and pee tube combo may not work inside the pant meaning removing the brake line conduit. We'll see. I headed to home depot and purchased the lumber I need for the wheel pant jig and for the spar when it's time to roll this baby over.