As much as I love a messy oil change, the soft aluminum threads on this oil sump didn't like all the oil changes I was doing and finally stripped out at the recommended 25NM of torque spec. That's the UL spec, go figure. This made for the perfect excuse for yet another upgrade. I found several guys talking on the RV forums about this EZ type drain valve, and for only $30 I had to try it out myself. To make up for the worn threads, I put Right Stuff over the new drain threads, then threaded it into the sump and stopped at the angle that would allow it to fit inside the cowling. It wasn't torqued down, but Right Stuff is amazing stuff so I'll be watching for movement and/or leaks over the next 50 hrs. The neat little EZ drain came with a $7 barbed adapter that I installed onto piece of 1/2" tubing from lowes. This adapter will easily thread into the exit port for oil changes. This setup should allow a pain free, mess free, hot oil change with no issues. Time will tell but this sump is ready for some fresh oil. This time, Valvoline VR1.