The sealant on the inboard end rib on the left fuel tank needs another day to cure before riveting, so I went back to the leading edge.
First I removed the vinyl from the rib and spar rivet lines, top and bottom. I then deburred all holes in the skin and the ribs, and deburred skin edges. (I had deburred the rib edges before fluting). I prepped the skin rivet lines and the rib flanges by scuffing and cleaning, then primed them with Duplicolor self-etching primer.
I want to let the primer cure a bit before dimpling, so I started on the stall warning system. I'm still not convinced that I want to install the stall warner, but I have to install the hatch cover anyway, as the skin comes with the hatch already cut out. I'll go ahead and install the bracket now too, so I can install or not install the stall warner at my option later. I final reamed the hatch doubler and the bracket to the skin, and started deburring edges and holes.