I had to work today, so not much time to work on the project.
I cut the polyethylene tubing for isolating the capacitance plates from the ribs to which they mount. Also, in the interest of doing as much as possible on both tanks in parallel, I cut and terminated one end of the wires for the right tank. I went ahead and terminated the wires that connect to the outboard plates for both tanks. I scuffed and cleaned the immediate area around the terminal attach holes to allow better adhesion for the sealant that will eventually encapsulate the terminals.
Poly tubing cut to length for isolating mounting screws from the ribs.
Wires terminated to plates for both outboard tanks.