KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Building Integrity
' style=
Date:  2-15-2013
Number of Hours:  3.50
Manual Reference:  ch 13
Brief Description:  Back to the nose

I've got the weekend to myself so I thought it would be a great time to get the inside of the nose glassed up. I started by getting a hatch line made with tape and making a cutout of the 2 batteries I'll be installing. This door will be very Berkut in nature however I have a better hinge setup. Originally I was going to layup the hatch door separate from the cutout but after reading Eric Cobb's build log on the matter, I decided to actually use the cutout portion for the door. The blue tape was there to act as a mold release after being sprayed with silicone, but is no longer needed. I then taped a line along the sides and cut the top of the nose off in order to start clearing out the inside foam in prep for glass. The nose was set aside for tomorrow as I was able to get most of the interior foam carved out. Actually not too fun. Kinda tedious work. Tomorrow work will resume...
' style=





' style=




' style=




' style=










Copyright © 2001-2022 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.