It's been almost one month without logging some work here, that doesn't mean I didn't do anything. I spent a lot of time ordering parts and waiting for them. Also I spent several days to plan my instrument panel. Not an easy task. I wanted a good looking panel with the usual instrument for a small VFR airplane and all that within my budget. Because I'm still waiting for a few items, I've decided to work on my cowling. Cut the hole for the prop shaft then cut the 2 angles that support the center top skin and the piano hinges. I also cut and positionned the 2 side angles. The bottom skin of the cowling is alresdy cut to proper dimension so I decided to make a copy of it with cardboard.......easy to play with.
I measured the distance carefully and marked the position.