I spent the whole time attempting to guess at the appropriate height for the baffles. My first cut took off about half what was needed. Using the paper clips, I think I am able to determine the final cut. Looking at several other builder's photos, it looks like I'm about the same location as their baffles. I stopped short of pulling the baffles off and making the (hopefully) final cuts. I'll save that for the next session.
I also spent time at home working on the data schematic. I forgot that I hadn't updated the schematics when I changed the avionics models. I think I'm about half way done with the changes.