I iinstalled the right side exhaust stack. I noticed the fixture holding the heat muff on the left wasn't centered, so I loosen it up and centered it.
I made my second attempt at the left side baffle air ramp. It fits better than the first one, but still not happy with it.
I installed the fuel sensor. It's installed on a bracket that hangs off the fuel controller mount points on the engine sump. I was pretty proud of the work I had done, then I noticed that the in and outs were backwards. I'll have to make a new mounting bracket to allow the sensor to be reversed. I was so focused on keeping the wire up, I didn't pay attention to the other details.
It's a good thing Airventure is coming up. I need to few days to prep the camping gear and the week at Oshkosh will give me a nice break from building.