Install any other accessories to rear of the engine at this time.
Installed the B&C SD-20 back up alternator. Per instructions, I put a thin layer of Permatex Gasket Seal on both sides of the alternator gasket. Three of the four nuts went on without a problem. Neither Brad nor I could get the four nut tight. We had to buy a new rachet wrench from the ACE Hardware store near the airport. This wrench worked with just 5 degrees of travel. I also had to cut it down to about two inches to get it in between the magneto, alternator, and oil filter mount. I had to take to oil filter off just so Brad could get his hand in there.
After we got all nuts torqued, Brad applied some torque seal. I then safety wired the tachometer cap and oil filter.