I thought I was going to start the day by picking up what I thought was going to be all the FWF parts minus the exhaust system. When I picked up the box, I found many parts were back ordered, which was different than what Fedosia at Van's originally told me. The item that cause the largest impact to my schedule was that they only sent three Lord mounts. That makes it difficult to mount the engine.
So instead of Brad helping me mount the engine this evening, we just unboxed it and set it on the workbench. Since the engine can't really set on the table due to the bottom bolts being uneven, the engine lift is still supporting the majority of the weight.
We started the inventory and got it done pretty quickly except for the small bag parts.