I started to assemble all the switches. The black switches actually comes in three parts and half to be assembled. I then proceeded to mount the switches, cigarette lighter, and the LEDs for the annunciators in the panel.
I also took my compressor to the CH warranty repair facility. They said they should have it repaired in a couple days. I'll believe that when they call. I suspect it will take longer than that to get parts from CH.
I'll probably take a few days off from the hangar to do some prep working before I starting finishing the panel wiriing. I've found it beneficial to do a physical wiring map from the schematic. It makes wiring go faster.