After having problems yesterday getting everything together, I had Brad assist me. The job was much easier with an additional hand.
When we got started on the left leading edge, we noticed that there were two outward dents. It's probably not a coincidence, but the dents are on the same panel with one on the top and one on the bottom surface. It's not important on how this happened, since it looks bad and probably has an impact on aerodynamics, I'll call Van's in the morning to get another skin.
The right leading edge assembling went together just fine. I installed and match drilled the j-channel stiffner. I also match drilled all the other holes per the plans.
Since there isn't much I can do with the left leading edge assembly at the moment, I am going to start working on installing the Duckworks HID into the right leading edge.