Janice assisted me with priming wing parts. Today was a set of unforeseen problems.
I thought I had more AKZO primer than I did. When I started priming, my Harbor Freight spray gun quit working properly. Naturally, this was after I had already mixed about a quart of AKZO, so the time clock was ticking and I had no more AKZO.
Since Lowe's is only a couple miles away. I purchased a Kobalt HVLP gun. It was more than I wanted to spend, but they only had one. After playing with the settings for awhile, I couldn't get the paint volume where I wanted. The end result is that I think I put the primer on a little thick. We'll see tomorrow if I have an orange peel problem.
I ran out of AKZO about half way through the work. I have three rattle cans of primer on hand for spot priming. I went through all three. I'm about 90% through priming the parts I have already alodined. I'm going out to the local auto store to get some primer so that I can finish the parts later tonight or first thing in the morning.
The garage is getting rather crowded at the moment. I'll be glad when I can start riveting again. You can see the various shades of primer. I also had to put my wing stand on top of my work benches temporarily to make room.