Brad came by after his last final to assist with riveting the wing skins on. We finished the inboard left bottom wing skin. We just put a few cleco's in the outboard bottom left wing skin so that we could work on getting the pitot installed.
I wired the pitot to the control module and the LED annuciator module. I connected it to the bench power supply. Unfortunately, it isn't working properly. It cycles one second green and two seconds with both yellow and red, then repeats. The control module thinks it's below temp and turns on the heater wire. I suspect there may be something wrong with the control module. I have sent off an email to Angus Aviation in Australia to request support.
There were also no water leaks with the right fuel tank. We drained the water out today and I'm going to test it again with the manometer. I haven't tested with the manometer since I resealed the rear baffle.
Inboard bottom left wing skin done
Outboard bottom left wing skin awaiting to be cleco'd and riveted