The replacement left leading edge skin arrived this afternoon. So I disassembled the old one and started cleco'ing the new one back together. I got the bottom skin cleco'ed, but will have to wait for Brad's assistance to finish.
I also realized that I had the Duckworks template on the wrong bay on the right leading edge. I knew there was a good reason why I stopped last night when I got tired. Something didn't look right. I re-read the instructions and looked at the pictures on Tim's and Deem's site to validate what I discovered. So I moved the template to the correct location.
That's about I had time to complete this evening with Jim and Jack visiting.