Janice finished sanding the cabin cover door frame, while I remove the tape around the windows. There is still some clean up to do, but I couldn't finish that task with Janice sanding.
I sanded both door interiors with the oribital sander, then Janice and I each took a door to sand the areas where the orbital couldn't reach. There is probably a couple hours left of sanding on each door.
It appears that this coat of micro got about 95% of the problem areas. I think I'll apply some Loehle Superfill after we finished sanding, then a high build up sanding primer. Hopefully, we can get these done before OSH.