Brief Description: Wing Tip, Doors, and Cabin Cover
The replacement lens from Cee Bailey's arrived earlier in the week. The previous one was undersized. This one was oversized and I had to spend about an hour filing down to size. Then I drilled the holes for the screws and nutplates, followed up with riveting the nutplates in place. It never fails that I have to repair the fiberglass after riveting, so a little micro was in order.
Since I made a batch of micro, I used the remainder to fill some voids in the doors.
I then proceeded to sand the smooth prime on the cabin cover until it become apparent that I had to bail due a pending thunderstorm coming through the area. I wasn't about to work with the door closed under the halogens, when the hangar was already 100 degrees.