I did several small tasks this evening. The top cowl fit and the baffles look good. I just need to cut the fabric to attach.
I took off the upper fuselage assembly from the fuselage. In my continuing saga, I took off the vernier throttle mount and re-installed the mount plate for the throttle quadrant control cables. This mounting bracket is custom made by Aerosport Products to go with the throttle quadrant assembly.
Last I cut a piece of stainless steel to cover up the orignal holes (per plan) for the throttle cables so that I can install stainless steel eyeball firewall pass through devices.