Today was a little catch up. I had a concen about the cotter pin hitting the tire valve. The consensus from the Matronics RV-10 list was to just remove the cap off the steam. Sure enough, that did the trick.
The tube in the nose wheel isn't holding air. I took the wheel off and disassebled it. I brought the tube home to test in the bath tub to see where the leak may be. I also ordered a replacement tube, which arrives on Monday.
I can't mount the engine until I get this issue resolved. I also started prepping the engine lift that I borrowed from Tom Webster. I also purchased a load leveler from Harbor Freight and got that setup. Hopefully, I can hang the engine next weekend.
There now is a gap between the cotter pin and valve stem