There are a variety of parts that I was getting ready to install on the wheels, brakes, and spinner that I wanted to ensure that they were well protected, since they'll get the most abuse in the air. I started by roughing up the surface with a scotchbrite pad, cleaning, acid etch, and then I alodined the parts.
I will shoot them with AKZO epoxy primer tomorrow evening.
I also got the the wheel fairing brackets from planearound.com. These replace the three 5/16" bushings that were called out in the plans. The spindles in the lower center of the first picture are the wheel extensions that I got from Tim Olson a couple years ago. Both of these mods replace parts that were known to start failing in the flying fleet of RV-10s.