Today I made sure that all pitot/AOA tubing and fittings would fit before permanently installing the bottom wing skins. I drilled out the holes for the fittings that adapt the 1/4" plastic tubing to the 3/16" aluminum tubing of the pitot tube, then temporarily assembled the tubing and fittings in place to ensure clearance between the tubing and the moving parts of the bellcrank. I then removed the fittings and tubing so they wouldn't interfere with skin riveting. The system can be permanently installed through access holes after skin riveting is complete.
I then clecoed both bottom skins to the left wing to ensure squareness of the structure before commencing riveting.
Barely enough room to get the drill in.
Clearance between tubing and bellcrank hardware.
Bottom skins clecoed to ensure squareness of the wing.