Today I finally got started on riveting the bottom wing skins. I spent about half the session just planning the attack. What I came up with was to start at the rear spar at the outboard end of the third bay inboard (Photo 2). I worked my way inboard to the third rib, then down the rib a couple of rivets, then continued across the rear spar.
At the intersection of the third rib and the rear spar, the tab on the rib didn't lay down properly and I had to drill out the rivet. I wasn't able to get the tab to lay down to replace the rivet, so I drilled out the hole to 7/64 and installed an MK-319-BS pulled rivet while holding the tab down with my finger. I thought this was the best option structurally, and being on the bottom of the wing, not too noticeable.
Rivets Today: 24 Rivets Total: 7885
One last look (hopefully) of the interior of the inboard section of the right wing.