I started today by aligning, clamping, and drilling the right flap to the wing. I then removed the flap and bottom skins, and deburred the hinge, flap brace, and flap attach holes in the bottom wing skins. I then dimpled the flap attach holes in the bottom skins.
I cut three barrels off the right flap hinge and deburred the cut edges. I then cut and bent the flap hinge pins. I'm considering using a piece of rectangular delrin stock to secure the pins to the flap spar. More on that thought at a later date.
I then countersunk the flap brace to accept the dimples in the wing skins. The depth of the countersinks causes a pilot to be required, so I clecoed the hinge back to the brace and used its holes at pilots (photo 1). Worked great.
I finished up the day by cutting and bending the hinge pins for the left flap (photo 2).
Using the hinge holes as pilots for countersinking the flap brace.