Today I prepped and primed the seat stiffener angles, along with some miscellaneous parts that have been waiting for several months for the pile to get large enough. I used my standard method of scotchbriting with liquid dish soap, rinsing, drying, and spraying with self-etching primer. Since I’ve moved to Michigan, I haven’t found my go-to brand Duplicolor, so I went with Rustoleum. I think it's pretty much the same stuff, and is a perfect color match.
After that I devinyled the seat pans where they meet the floor ribs and where the seat back hinges attach, then deburred all the holes. A friend and beer time arrived before I could prep and prime. :O)