I don't have my shop totally set up after my move yet, but I've gone ahead and restarted my build after about a 10-month layoff.
When I fabricated F-710C spacer last May I noticed that I had fabricated the F-710B angle from 3/4" x 3/4" stock, as opposed to the 1" x 1" called for in the plans. This would cause edge distance and structural strength issues on the horizontal stabilizer attachment, so I took the necessary step backwards and drilled out 11 rivets to replace the angle. My rivet drilling skills have deteriorated over the last 10 months, and I'm not particularly proud of the job I did, but a few 5/32 rivets should save the day.
Too lazy to buy a new bulb for my work light. Whatever works....
The bulkhead holes are not as egg shaped as the removed angle. A few 5/32 rivets will be required.