I started today by drilling out about half of the line of rivets in the lower left corner of the fuselage between F-707 and F-708 that my tech counselor had noticed on his last visit that had been mis-set. So I would only drill out the ones that had been miss-set, I numbered the line inside and out, and made a list of the miss-set ones. I also drilled out a few miscellaneous rivets elsewhere in the aft fuselage that had been miss-set. I'll replace these rivets the next time I have a riveting partner.
I then replaced the bolt holding the aft end of each outboard seat rib to the F-705 bulkhead. I'd had to remove them for riveting access in this area.
Finally, I removed the forward bottom skin and devinyled and deburred its exterior surface.
I numbered the rivets in this row inside and out so I could only drill out the mis-set ones.