I was able to pick up a piece of 1/2" steel tubing to use to roll the top half of the leadng edge to make it lay down a little better. It didn't work as well as I'd hoped and I only made marginal progress, but good enough to call it done. I also got the leading edge drilled out, deburred, and riveted. Just the riveting took well over an hour due to the pop riveter not properly letting go of the mandrels. I had to disassemble it about every third rivet. I tried banging it on the table to knock the mandrels out, but all I succeeded in doing was crack the head. Time to order a new one and maybe keep this one around if I need one ground down for close quarters blind riveting.