Well it's not technically a "Door" but maybe a panel or cover or something. Either way it makes the strut look a billion times cleaner and increases drag when exteneded and reduces drag when retracted. Luckily, this "door" was already made by the previous builder so it was just a couple hours to get it on. I decided to attach it, I'd need to add a strip of yellow foam to the strut due to my nose contour being lower than plans. After attaching the foam and door with 5 minute micro, I made a flox corner along the seam and laid up 1 ply of BID tape the entire length lapping onto both the strut and door. I then peel plied.
After cure I'll give it a good tug and see if another ply of glass will be needed or not. Then after full cure I will add filler to both this door and the speed brake in prep for primer. THEN I PRIME!!!!! BOOYAAA!!