Weeeellllll, basically I should have checked my geometry angles one last time before installing my hatch hinge hardpoint. I thought that "following the directions" that came with the hinge would be enough. No sir. I've learned my lesson to always second guess what someone else says. Anyways, I had to grind out the hardpoint and shave back the lip 1/4" in order to get BARELY enough clearance for the new position....and the jury is still out on that. Tomorrow I may take a break and get back to it Thursday, but I've got a couple ideas that may solve this issue. Either way I believe mistakes can lead to opportunities if we choose to see the best in things so I'm excited to see how much BETTER this hinge setup is going to be!