These instructions are crazy. They tell me to use only 2 screws as the 3rd attach point but to add 2 more plies of glass to give them rigidity. Lame. First I used the Fein tool and my sanding blocks to bring the fairings to an acceptable shape with enough lip area for the screws. I went ahead and found that I could install 5 screws per pant in easy to access locations. PLUS, with the shared load I won't need to add more glass. For now I'm 8 hours into the day and spending more time on the garage floor doesn't sound too fun. I'll tackle the faring micro and wheel pant nut plates tomorrow. I will also be waiting for the canopy primer to dry another day so I may actually start filling and contouring the wheel pants themselves. That will definitely be an entire days work.