As luck would have it, adding 200lbs of weight to the gear and grease pads had virually no affect on the gear bow. I decided to install the right fairing as it went on much easier than the left, but I gotta tell ya, for $800 I'd say this was the worst purchase made yet. It's a joke to spend that kind of money for a part that needs so much work to fit. Could have contoured my own by now. Anyay, I'm hoping that I'll find a way to successfully install the left one tomorrow as the right took enough as is. After getting the fairings clamped in over micro per plans, I decided it was a good time to start laying up the skirt fairings. I have read people using anwhere from 2 plies to 6 plies for this layup and knowing that I'll be countersinking the holes I opted for a solid 5 ply layup. I cut 20 10x3 strips of BID and layed them up over the pants and fairings with peel ply. Depending on temps tonight they "May" be cured enough by morning to begin trimming. However I will be installing that evil left gear leg fairing so that might take up the entire day :) I also slipped my Nav antenna underneath the fairing in micro but will log the entry when the left fairing goes on.