Well in painting the wing I learned 2 important things. 1# don't let humid outside air inside. it's nasty. #2 wear painters booties over your shoes.
So I got the booties and I needed a solution to the ventilation issue. I went ahead and cut a 10"x12" square out of my garage door for the ducting to fit through. Ideally it would have been a circle cutout but I didn't want the extra work. After cutting out the hole, I made a new cover from sheet metal, painted it to match the outside of the house and put 8 magnets around the garage door opening that will hold it in place. Testing it out was a huge success. Now I'm waiting for the paint to dry. :)
Note: Pic 3 is just to show off how stoked I am about this Enduro Prime epoxy primer :)