On thursday I spent the day at the airport to try and reduce my to do list, I started with swapping the fuel sender wires that I had incorrectly connected to the resistive inputs across to the correct capacitive inputs, this involved about 1.5 horus under the dash, ugh what a pain finding wires lying on your back looking up with a head torch on, anyway I got it done and then created the new sensor mappping and the display mapping.
After this I wondered across to see Eric the LAME at Cessnock to get my pitot and static system checked and also to verify that my airspeed indicator and altimeter indoicate correctly.
ASI on the Dynon was within 1 knot or the same for the entire test, my backup ASI was erratic under 40knots, but also mimiced the test instrument above this reading.
The ALT displays on both the Dynon and the backup instrument where tested to 10,000 ft and both read accurately.
End result a signiture in the logbook to indicate all passed.
I managed two crappy photos with my iPhone, but at least it a record of some of what happened
I then spent the rest of the day working through my to do list which is slowly getting smaller.