Brief Description: Wingtips / Placards / Comm Antenna
Sanded the wingtips some more to remove the peeling that occurred after clearcoating. Finished clearcoating the left wingtip; due to the sanding required on the right, I had to put several wet color coats on it first. Will let that dry a few days and then re-clearcoat it. Will let that dry awhile and then compound it to remove final imperfections.
Made up placards for the thottle and mixture cables. Then I ran out of Ptouch label stock. *sigh*
While playing around to see what other placards I'd need, I noticed that - duh - when full flaps applied, the flap handle was pressing on the comm antenna and PTT wire harness. I removed the wires and re-routed. Had to remove one of the flap bracket bolts and loosen the other. Cable now runs behind the flap/trim bracket down to the original location.