Well, I just thought I'd provide an update; it's been a busy week, but not all that productive, airworthiness-wise.
Monday afternoon my neighbor brought down two trailers. #2 son and I got the Sonex onto the large trailer (surprisingly easy to roll up the ramps!) and got 'er strapped down. My neighbor then came back to help with the wing cradle. We screwed it onto the floor of the trailer, then strapped it down well. That evening we moved both to the hangar.
Tuesday I had a visit from my DAR. This was his first visit. Very nice gent - retired FAA. This was not the official inspection; he just likes to take a look at the aircraft before the wings go on at no additional charge. He was very complimentary of my work.
Wednesday we moved the large workbench and the rollaround tool cart to the hangar, along with some vacuums, tools, and other support materials.
Thursday I arranged the hangar and cleaned it out a bit better.
Friday I polished the right side of the fuselage in preparation for the wings.
Saturday I polished the left side of the fuselage. Had several visitors; hangar neighbors wanting to see the new kid on the block, and a fellow EAA Chapter 34 member.