Started mid-morning since this is supposed to be the hottest day this year. When I finished, the temp was 92, with a THI of 107. Good grief. I'm wet.
I cut out the aluminum for the base of the magnetometer last night. Today I bent the angle and drilled pilot holes for mounting.
Crawled into the hell hole and pilot-drilled and cleco'd. Got out, deburred, and used nylon hardware to mount the magnetometer to the aluminum base. Fastened the DB9 connector to the rear of the box.
Riveted the assembly, then routed the wiring up to the front. Still have to crawl under there and fasten the loose wires to the fuselage floor until they start going thru the series of grommeted holes.
Pic below looks like the assembly is skewed; must be from the camera angle, as I used a square to ensure the centerline is true to the aircraft centerline.