Brief Description: Correct Nose gear items; set on gear
Corrected a few screw-ups. As noted yesterday, the fork and fork doubler bolts were put in backwards and the bolt end was hitting the valve stem cap. Reversed all 4. No interference now.
I then noticed that the fork-to-nose strut bolts were VERY close to the tire. I installed them as per convention - pointing down, just in case a nut fell off, the bolt would still be there. I was concerned about any swelling of the tire during a hard landing which would then tear up the tire on the bolt ends. Turned around all 6 bolts to provide greater clearance.
Added washers and nuts to the thru-bearing-block bolts.
Got some weights I had from a prior project and put them on the front fuse floor - the tail lifted up, putting all 3 wheels on the ground for the first time! Could not pull out of the garage because - duh - the antennae are taller than the garage door when raised I'll have to move the airplane outside with the tail down.