Brief Description: Begin fitment of Left Wing inner root skin
Did ya miss me?
It's been a busy month. Spent about 2 wks in Kansas, and the rest of the time I was busy re-doing the living room; new floor and all trim to support my wife hosting a girls party night.
It's been raining alot here, and today was no exception. I finally decided the heck with it and went out to the garage to do *something*, *anything* just to get back in build mode. Of course, it's 99% humidity, so I didn't spend too much time there.
I used the fluting pliers and bent the root nose skin backer to fit the curve of the wing, and drilled/cleco'd that in place.
Next, I dug out the new root nose skin (messed up the right wing if you'll remember) and this was ordered to replace the second skin I used on the right wing. Slid the skin into place and cleco'd that into place. Note that because I built the wing VERY slightly off, this skin did not come with the spar rivet line drilled, so I'll have to pilot drill then upsize that when it dried out a bit.